Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BrockO Bama

In an attempt to brainwash his children (and probably other undecided Americans) Matt donated to the presidential campaign for Barack Obama. In return for his donation they sent bumper stickers, t-shirts, and signs. One of the t-shirts has a picture of Barack Obama's face and since one of Cole's favorite questions is "Whoz Dat?" Matt found it an opportune time to teach him just who it is. Well, Cole got the name down, but he's not quite clear on the rest. Cole's not of voting age, but that smile could sure sway a few votes, so watch your back Barack, Thomas the Train may be your newest competition.


8 comments:

Nathan said...

LOL! LOL! LOL! When was this? Brrak o BAM AAAA!!! Chalk LUTT!

Herrick said...

That's my boy!!!

LeolaniNYC said...

that was so cute!

Kelly Jo said...

I think you could start campaigning with him!

Caitilin said...

Too funny! Cole is one handsome little dude!

caitilin

sonya d said...

I found your blog! (hope you don't mind.) I am SO happy about this posting and totally support you "brainwashing" your children before they are brainwashed into believing that "good" Mormons are all Republican.

Heather Anna said...

Sonya- I'm glad you found us. Are you so sure we're good Mormons though? I mean . . .shouldn't we all be raising money for Mitt? ;-)

chelsea said...

I can't believe how big Cole is. I would vote for Thomas the Train in an instant!