Tuesday, December 08, 2009

A Strong Will


Want to hear about a recent crazy NYC adventure? I posted a story over at Segullah. It's funny and thought-provoking too. Don't get scared away because it's kind of longer than your run-of-the mill blog post. I just couldn't leave out any of the juicy details.

A small side note involves how stinking exhausting it can be to try and get your kids to eat. You know, eat good food. Well here's a picture for you to enjoy and a shout out to Tim. He kept Cole and Stella while Matt and I sang at our stake Christmas concert the other night and he got Cole to eat an entire plate of rice and beans. "A triumph of the night," he said. "It took everything that I had." He took a picture to prove it. So glad he did.

1 comment:

Karli Anderson said...

Aunt Heather-

Hey what's up? Margaret, Cole, and Stella are getting so big, I can't believe it. Hope everything is going well for you and Uncle Matt, Tell Uncle Matt hi for me.

I do have a blog too it's www.karlianderson.blogspot.com or
wwwandersonclanblogspotcom.blogspot.com