Wednesday, August 29, 2007



Belated Birthday Wishes

Our friend Nate had his birthday yesterday. We always tell everyone, "We've been friends with him more than half our lives, so he's really more like family."

Last month when I posted he was extremely peeved because he wasn't in any of the photos or even mentioned in passing even though he was present at more than half of the activities listed. Soo . . . here's a belated birthday gift to him. My proclamation to the world who reads this blog that we love him dearly and he is present at most all the important events in our lives.

Thanks Nate, we do love you and are thankful you're here. Here's proof for the rest of you.


1) Cole's B-day Beach Trip


2) Early Summer Zoo Trip



3) Springtime Botanical Garden picnic



4) Winter Coney Island Adventure


5) Sledding at Lori's


6) Christmas visit to Temple Square


7) Reunion dinner with long-time friends

And that should suffice! I feel blessed and happy to have such a friend in my life! May your 32nd year bring you much joy.










9 comments:

Nathan said...

sufficeth plenty! thanks--i love you guys!

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Yay for Uncle Nate!

martha corinna said...

Heather, Nate is so lucky to have you guys. I have had that thought repeatedly. Thank you for taking such good care of my brother.
by the way Nate is pretty awesome, plus that's an awesome picture of my dad.

martha corinna said...

I forgot to say that I am a little jealous of your children's relationship with Nate. I believe he is closer to your children then he is to mine, his own blood relations. Oh well.

Heather Anna said...

Martha, I think we're lucky on both fronts, Nate's lucky to have us and we're lucky to have him.

LeolaniNYC said...

nate's lucky to have you guys as friends as i am sure he knows.

Kelly Jo said...

I wish I had an Uncle Nate!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Herricks! Such an awesome post for such an awesome guy. Hope all is well with you guys. I've loved dropping by your blog every once in a while.

TBarkdull said...

We also love Nate and feel so blessed to have him in our lives! Happy Birthday, dear friend!! (I was about to make a comment about US never being mentioned on the Herrick blog, but then saw our picture included at the bottom with all of our favorite people and therefore couldn't complain...thanks for including us!)
:)